Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.

I need help wireing a taco 571-2, I have 2 wires (red&white)from

I need help wireing a taco 571-2, I have 2 wires (red&white)from a tranformer, 2 wires (red&white)form the circulator relay switch, and 2 wires (red&white) from the thermastat, could you please tell me which # XXXXX they go on and which get conected together? thanks
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomerbr />
Here is a wiring diagram
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I already looked at that and couldn't figure it out. I have 3 different wires , thay only show 2
Expert:  Rick replied 6 years ago.
If you break down your wiring you will see you only have 2 wires from the thermostat, 2 wires from the transformer and 2 wires to the operating control.

I'll try to explain it, you take 1 lead from the hot side of your transfromer to R on your
stat, W on your stat to 1 on zone valve head. You take the 2 terminal on head to one of the T terminals on your operating control and to the common on the transfromer. Then 3 terminal on head to the other T terminal on the operating control.