BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

I have a carrier crusader model 58ssc075-gc, series 110 88,000btu.

I have a carrier crusader model 58ssc075-gc, series 110 88,000btu. The igniter comes on for about 45 seconds. I do not here the gas valve click on. I checked the voltage at the brown and blue wires to the gas valve. it is less than 1 volt. this is when the igniter is glowing. the igniter resistance is71.4 ohms. I suspect the circuit board but I don't know what all limits the gas valve from coming on. thanks for any help. Chris
Hello, this is a bad control board. The hsi cannot energize until pressure switch makes and all safetys closed. It is a timer that starts hsi and then turns on valave. The controlboard is bad
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Billy . How do I know that the safety swiths and the pressure switckh is closed?

Normally just the fact the ignitor glows is a sign they are closed. But you can check the little dimesized switches around the burner box to see if the tiny button in the center is tripped. And you can als use a short wire to bypass the switches, or pull the 2 wires off each and touch them together. Do not touch the cabinet though with the 24 v wire .

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok. Now how do I get a circuit board for this or do i have to get one from a carrier dealer and have them install it.

You can buy online or from any Carrier, Bryant or Payne dealer. Here is the replacement board so you can shop around.