Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I have a Coleman Model # XXXXX Series 776, Natural Gas 120,000

I have a Coleman Model # XXXXX Series 776, Natural Gas 120,000 BTU 1/3 Direct horse power furnace. I need to replace the pilot tip. I can't seem to find that part because it has been discontinued. Do you know where i can find one, please? It is serial #12756020 26T0104.
Thank you!
HiCustomerbr />I'm not sure what you mean by the "pilot tip". I would assume you are referring to the thermocouple which is the pilot flame sensor. Its tip is in the pilot flame and it has a small diameter copper tube attached that connects to the gas control valve. If this is what you mean then any generic thermocouple will work. It is a standard part that is common to all gas units with a standing pilot. The only thing you need to know is how long is the tube. Thermocouples come in sizes from 18" to 36" (longer ones are available but not usually stocked).
If you mean some other part related to the pilot please try and describe it to me.