Rick Mather
Rick Mather, HVAC Technician
Experience:  35 years experience, HVAC

I have a Heatline Compact C12-C32-C42-C52-C62 boiler and want

I have a Heatline Compact C12-C32-C42-C52-C62 boiler and want to change it in the summer mode. The technician told me to turn the handle down. When I did it the boiler started buzzing. I turned the handle back and turned all heatings off, again the boiler started buzzing. I turned one of the knobs from winter to summer mode. Now only the green led is working. No other red light is working. I have no manual. How can I turn the boiler in summer mode and having still hot water?

See if one of these is your boiler
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I have been on this page already. Unfortunately no one of these names is written on the little sticker on the boiler.

The boiler is now only in standby mode and does not heat the water.

Can you contact heatline tech services maybe they can help you i'm lost from here
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Unfortunately this kind of answer I found by myself before I contacted you. But at least you were honest.
Thank You