Jim Eastwood
Jim Eastwood, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  I HAVE OVER 35 YEARS EXPERIENCE INSTALLING ,SERVICING, SELLING AND TROUBLESHOOTING RESIDENTIAL HVAC
15636860

I have a 12vol. coolman cooler that the fan quit working. It

Customer Question

I have a 12vol. coolman cooler that the fan quit working. It is a DC brushless Fan by Flyupwards Electron.Co. model DF09225 12SEHN . May I purchases this item from you?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Jim Eastwood replied 7 years ago.
No we are an advice only service we help with info not parts that being the case give me a minute and I will see if i can tell you where you can get it. Did you mean coleman cooler
I found a phone number for company that make s coolman cooler but it is disconnected if this partis available your best bet is the company youbought it from. Please hit accept that's how I get paid for my time thanks Jim