Jason Martin
Jason Martin, Handyman
Experience:  One year systems installation and repair,

How do I program my Hunter Thermostat Model 44150B?

Customer Question

I have a Hunter Thermostat model 44150B. How do I program it to simply make a high and low temp? I made the mistake of setting the 7 day planning temp settings and I just want to reset it to one low temp and one high temp. Thank you.

Category: HVAC
Expert:  Jason Martin replied 7 years ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer HVAC.

If you want a "Do-Over", you can push the reset in with a paperclip. It is located just under the Day/Time button on the front.

You will need to set your days fromMonday-Sunday and the time from 0001-2359 (or 12:01am-11:59PM).

For more detailed info on programming consult your manual or click here for an identical thermostat manual.

At the main screen, select Thermostats from the drop down menu. Click Show Product Features.

On the next page, Click Show Results to see ALL models.

Then you will be taken to a page with all thermostats listed numerically. Select the Model # 44100B manual.