Ronald, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  2nd Generation Technician, Civil Engineer, SAFETY FIRST! Electricty, Gas & Carbon monoxide can kill.

Where can I get parts for Montgomery Ward Signature oil burner

Where can I get parts for Montgomery Ward Signature oil burner heater Model # XXXXX?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Ronald replied 7 years ago.
The furnace was built by another manufacturer and just branded with the Montgomery Ward emblems/sticker. The easiest way to find the part would be to google any numbers you can find on the unit or part. Nordyne was big into building units to be branded as whatever the customer requested. Googling any number you can find, like a model number or on the defective (or any) part should produce list of parts houses and they can back trace it to who actually manufactured it. If this works, please click the green "Accept" button. You can also give me the numbers and I will trace it. I would need the model and serial number and maybe the numbers from a relay. And remember: safety first - turn the power off before opening the panel. Thanks, Ron.
Expert:  Ronald replied 7 years ago.
Was this information helpful?