Doctor.A
Doctor.A, Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  I am licensed to practice Veterinary Medicine in multiple states, as well as Board Certified In Equine Surgery.
75359699

I purchased a pony sons birthday and the add

Customer Question

Hello , I purchased a pony for my sons birthday and the add stated that the pony was 13.2hh. I spoke to the lady on the phone and she told me the pony had been measured.. she also send me a txt message stating that her trainer measured the pony. The pony is only 12hh and is no good to me. I would like to get my money back for the pony and believe this to be false advertisement.
Category: Horse Management
Expert:  Doctor.A replied 1 year ago.
hello, i am Dr A and would love to help.Certainly , if you have record that the horse is 12 hands, and also record that the seller was selling you a 13.2 h horse ,then you have Excellent recourse for getting your money back. I think the txt msg suffices. You need to get a letter from your veterinarian stating the pony is only 12 hands high, and then contact the seller to see what she would like to do. Did you get a prepurchse?
Expert:  Doctor.A replied 1 year ago.
I think this should be quite easy to do. You could also invite her to the farm and have her measure the pony with you. That may be an easy and non confrontational approach as well.
Expert:  Doctor.A replied 1 year ago.
is there anything else i can answer for you?
Expert:  Doctor.A replied 1 year ago.
Hi M'liss,

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Doctor.A