Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Board Certified Equine Surgeon, Lameness and Sports Medicine Specialist DVM, BSc
13958431

I am trying to clip its nails and groom and I am having

Customer Question

I am trying to clip its nails and groom and I am having trouble ordering ketamine hcl to use so I can work Hawaii is hard to get ahold of this medication can you help me out. my name is ***** ***** I'm a officer in the us army have been for 30 years and have 2 horses and am needing some of the medcation to help work
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the horse's name?
Customer: colbolt
JA: Huh?
Customer: My horses names is Colbolt
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Veterinarian now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Doctor.A replied 9 months ago.

Hello. I am Dr A and would love to help. Are you available to discuss?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a question I would like to talk on phone so you can better help me out my name is ****** ******** thanks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please call me