Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Board Certified Equine Surgeon, Lameness and Sports Medicine Specialist DVM, BSc
13958431

We received 2 rescue mares last night. They are both

Customer Question

we received 2 rescue mares last night. They are both pregnant. One is a PMU mare, and today we see she has started to bag up on one side. They road about 14 hours straight thru to get to us. We are concerned for her. She's off her feed. But drinking water.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the horse?
Customer: Just wondering what you all think. We see movement from the fetus. She is about 6 months along from what they palpated
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Dan C., DVM replied 1 year ago.

Greetings, and thanks for the question. Apologies for the delay in getting you a response. I just got in and saw your post. I’m sorry to hear about your mare’s condition and your concern.
Do you still need some help?
Dan C., DVM.