Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Board Certified Equine Surgeon, Lameness and Sports Medicine Specialist DVM, BSc
13958431

My horse has 2 hair loss spots by her cheeks the skin under

Customer Question

my horse has 2 hair loss spots by her cheeks the skin under is fresh and pink what should I do
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years' experience. I'm here to help you with your question about your horse. I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. So I may know that we are properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I must earn your positive rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you) please type in a short reply. Once I know you're there, you can rest assured you'll have my full attention and we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
Thank you.