DrMelJ
DrMelJ, Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  experience in racetrack medicine and general practice; owned and ridden horses throughout life.
24095035

We have a thoroughbred gelding that is about 26 years old. s

Customer Question

We have a thoroughbred gelding that is about 26 years old. His right front leg is very swollen up and he is having trouble, naturally, walking on it. He is on grass pasture all day with three other horses but shut up at night. We give him grain morning and night of senior pellets, sweet oats, alfalfa pellets and beet pulp. 24 oz. of each of these.and a scoop of glucosamine pellets. Do you have any idea what might be causing this? Can I send a picture?
Category: Horse Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey where's my answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone home - where are you
Expert:  DrMelJ replied 1 year ago.

I answered you on the other question you submitted. I hope you saw it. I'm sorry it took awhile for someone to respond.