Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Board Certified Equine Surgeon, Lameness and Sports Medicine Specialist DVM, BSc
13958431

Is there anything I can do tongue and ankle swelling?

Customer Question

Is there anything I can do for the tongue and ankle swelling?
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Expert:  DrMelJ replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Thanks for the question. I'd like to help you but I am confused about the question? Does your horse have swelling of both its tongue and fetlock (ankle) on its leg? When did this happen? How do you know the tongue is swollen? Is the horse lame or sore? Can he eat? If you can give me some more information, I would like to help.