horsemed
horsemed, Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Equine veterinarian with 8 years experience working at referral hospitals throughout the country
75349229

I want to know if you can use husk Psyllium in powder form

Customer Question

I want to know if you can use husk Psyllium in powder form the same as pellet form
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  horsemed replied 1 year ago.
Hello there, I am an internal medicine specialist and I would be happy to help. Yes, you can definitely use husk psyllium for the same purposes as the pellet, since the powders and pellets are derived from whole husks in the first place. The only difference would be in ease of feeding and palatability. Please let me know if I was able to answer your question today or if you have any further questions!
Expert:  horsemed replied 1 year ago.
Hello there. I just wanted to check to see if you have any questions? Please click the "accept" button or rate my answer if you found it to be helpful Even though you placed a deposit, experts do not receive credit for their time until the answer is accepted. Otherwise, I would be happy to continue answering any questions you may have!