Roger, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Automotive Technician
88470418

Radio and navigation are locked, I do not have the code, yes

radio and navigation are locked, I do not have the code
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: yes and yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2008 Honda accord
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes and nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Hello, I'd be happy to help! The easiest way to get the codes are to retrieve the serial numbers and call your local Honda dealer, with the serial numbers they can get the unlock codes. To retrieve the radio serial number, turn it off where nothing shows on the faceplate then while holding the 1 and 6 buttons press the power button and it will display the radio serial number. I'll get the whole procedure for the nav unit in the morning and I'll post it for you.
Ok for the nav unit, cut it on and wait for the prompt to come up for the security code, once it's up hold the map, menu, and cancel buttons simultaneously until the settings menu comes up. Then press the unit check option, then the "navi ecu" option, then it will bring up a list that should have the serial number for you. That's what the dealer needs to give you the unlock codes
Have you gotten the codes for your radio and nav? If you need more help let me know and if I can I'll assist you further. If not, please remember to rate, as I don't get compensated unless I've been rated. Thanks!