Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Interior lights above do not work and bulbs look ok, yes and

Customer Question

interior lights above do not work and bulbs look ok
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?
Customer: yes and it says the fuse is under hehood
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2008 Accord
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cant figure out how to open the under hood fuse box
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda-Acura question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you.

Do the lights on the doors work? The fuse box has tabs that you push in to release the top. Please give me a few min to find the fuse details and more on how to remove the lid.

I have attached a how to open the fuse box plus the location of the interior light fuse #16. I would first replace it then see if the lights work. If they don't work after replacing the fuse come back and please let me know OK? You can rate my help now, the question will remain open and there will not be any extra charges if you still need help.

Please navigate to the rating page and provide a rating. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to credit me.
Thank you,

~Honda-Man