Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2004 Honda crv, have codes pointing to bad 02 sensor bank

Customer Question

2004 Honda crv, have codes pointing to bad 02 sensor bank one sensor one. Codes are p0134 p1157 p0171. I have put a new sense o2 sensors in all a/f relays are good checked fuses and no vacuum leaks or exhaust leaks. One owner 148k Miles and just one day it started having check engine light and one thing I have noticed is when I turn on the ignition without starting it I'm not getting any power out of the plugin that plugs into the bank one sensor one 02 sensor?? Can't figure out why no volts coming out to that plug in.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
  • Is there power to the sensor while running? Have you checked for a vacuum leak?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris