Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

I had a 2005 Honda crv and my problems is my both cooling

Customer Question

I had a 2005 Honda crv and my problems is my both cooling fan and condenser fan both not working. can't locate the other end to connect to the other end that comes from the top. Theres a connector for the sensor and theres another connector is a single wire.
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: im not talking about the radiator sensor theres another connector with a single wire the other end I cant located only the other end that comes from the top
JA: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 18 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 18 days ago.

The cooling fan problem you are having can be caused by any of the following, with the cooling fan motors being the most common.