Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I need the immobilizer break code for my honda civic. VIN:

Customer Question

I need the immobilizer break code for my honda civic. VIN: 19XFA1F51BE032644.
The housing for the key broke and was thrown away by mistake by the girlfriend. I need a way to start the engine to get the car back to the dealership so that they can program a new key.
Thanks
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello, has there been any progress made with this?
Expert:  Pete replied 16 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this code/info may need to be obtained from a dealer when no one has posted this info here.They may or may not charge a small fee for this info here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete