acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1
8300270

Problem with electrical system? A/C went out, speedometer

Customer Question

problem with electrical system? A/C went out, speedometer just went out, TC/ABS light indicators came on, battery light came on, and indicators for doors are all on as though the doors are open. Windows are very slow to go up or down. This just happened, and the car is very very slow to start from a full stop. This all happened in a matter of minutes
JA: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: What/where is the brake system warning light?
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, I just left the house and when this happened I turned around and came home. I am not mechanical
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 20 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer My name is***** here to help you with your problem. All these things are signs of a bad alternator or a broken fan belt . I would not drive the car it will very likely stall and leave you stranded. If you give me the vin number of the car I can look up the cost repair for you.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.