Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

2001 honda accord battery, brake and doors open light goes

Customer Question

2001 honda accord battery, brake and doors open light goes off and on..Replaced the battery and they checked the alternator and it good.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: no I havent
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The battery was bad,I replace it yesterday..They checked the alternator and it is good.Thats all I have done so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Matt replied 21 days ago.

Hello

I'd next check the state of the main engine earth connection and the condition of the main battery connections, all should be clean and tight

then do the same for all the high power ( 20+Amp) fuses in the underhood fusebox

again the connections need to be clean and bright and none of the fuses cracked

Expert:  Matt replied 15 days ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you