Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Need so help on changing the lock system on the tailgate,

Customer Question

this is William, need so help on changing the lock system on the tailgate
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2000 Honda passport
JA: Are you fixing your Passport yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I will attempting to do so, but have not tried anything yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: how to change the lock
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there.please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5dosqr85rkctne/1105-passport-Tailgate%20Lock%20and%20Hatchgate%20Lock.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/p5dosqr85rkctne/1105-passport-Tailgate%20Lock%20and%20Hatchgate%20Lock.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help