acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1
8300270

Just changed the battery in my 2013 Pilot and now need a

Customer Question

Hi pearl...just changed the battery in my 2013 Pilot and now need a code for my radio system..can u help?
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: Uh...no, and o dont know what that means...are you talking about the thing you plug in under the dash?
JA: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yeah i just put in the new battery and now want to use the radio. Says i need to enter the code.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer My name is***** here to help you with your problem. I can get your code but first I need the radio serial number .

To get the serial number . turn the radio off

press and hold preset buttons #1 and 6 . then turn the radio on and release the buttons. the radio screen will read out 2 sets of numbers . Post these back to me and I can get your code.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
16103308

I cant get the code right now because Honda's website is down I will try again in the morning and get back to you then.. Sorry for the delay

The site is back up . Your code is 54651 sorry for the delay .

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

If there is anything else I can help you with let me know.