Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles

Honda CRV VIN-JHLRE48787C093248. My door locks just randomly

Honda CRV VIN-JHLRE48787C093248. My door locks just randomly lock and unlock going down the highway and the alarm randomly goes off while driving down the highway. how to fix this problem?

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello, I'm Cameron. Thanks for looking into my question.

Hey how are you

it could be the BCM( body control Module or the Antitheft module or The door module or The master switch driver side

check the wiring harness from the Cabin To the driver doors where the harness goes thru the door ,peel wiring harness cover off and inspect the wires

because of the opening & closing of the door ,some of the wires will break by time causing this intermittent condition

you will need a factory scanner or equivalent to run a diagnostic scan & retrieve fault codes from the alarm module in the vehicle.
is it the module, the receiver, hood switch , door switch, wiring etc.. , it could be number of reasons & there is not a fuse or a relay that you can pull out to disconnect it unfortunately

If you get it scanned ,you can post codes back here & I can help you further

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat

hey cameron

this is a picture of wiring harness i want you to check driver side door