HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

2014 Honda Accord Touring would not start so I put the

Customer Question

2014 Honda Accord Touring would not start so I put the battery charger on the battery for approx 2 hours. It cranked up and runs perfect. The radio and navigation works fine. The problem is that the warning lights FCW, ABS, ACC, VSA, EPS,TRMS AND ETC. does not go out after it cranks like they should. Should I take it to the dealer and would it hurt it to drive it there approx 25 Miles?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you tell me what might be wrong with my 2014 Honda Accord
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please just cancel this service and credit my card with the 28.00. I am not at satisfied. This is not helping me at all. I understand I can receive a refund if not satisfied. Please cancel everything and give me a refund.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 days ago.

New expert here, the original expert opened this back up to other experts. I am a master auto technician and work at the dealer.

Would you still like a refund? if yes its ok, but I believe I can help you with your question.