Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a 2003 ACCORD 2.4L 2DR HONDA. I have had a knock

Customer Question

I have a 2003 ACCORD 2.4L 2DR HONDA.
I have had a knock sensor code P0325 for the last several months, I have recently replaced the sensor and recently me and my father (pretty handy with cars) have checked the continuity of the knock sensor wire right back to the computer harness. all seems to be well. For our last test we want to see what readings the sensor is giving out, I am wondering if you have access to these vales in AC or DC
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

HI,

Honda does not list those values. The best anyone can do is give you Honda's testing for the P0325 code. Let me know if you would like that instead and I will upload it for you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please that would help
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

HI,

Ok, I have attached the testing directions for you

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.