HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I went into store came out car wouldn't start so I tried

Customer Question

I went into store came out car wouldn't start so I tried other key and it started. Turned car off went back in store came out wouldn't start either key took battery to napa they said it was good. Put back in tried Vallet let no go put other key in it started. Got home a n's won't start at all. Has power just won't turn over.
JA: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?
Customer: O ya it has full functions I can turn over and put I'm to neutral or reverse wheel turns. And keys not worn but key fob is broke and I tried to fix it worked for a bit then nothing but little light still flashes when push a buttom
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 99 accord v6. It's always run great too. I'm leaning towards starter but I'm no expers
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ya. I've charged battery. Ive cleaned battery connectora. Checked all fuses. I've used circuit tester to alternator and starter. I'm just stumped
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda-Acura question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you.

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 12 days ago.

Does the starter make any noise at all? A single click or slow dragging sound?