Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Its my interface dial. 2015 honda odyssey, I'm trouble

Customer Question

its my interface dial.
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2015 honda odyssey
JA: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trouble shooting
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the matter is concerning playing music through my phone via blue tooth connection
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I scroll through music list using my interface dial.... and select a song.... i.e. song 3. the system will play song 170..
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this can be a software issue in your vehicle that causes this fault.I have seen issues like this before and had to have the software updated ( this is done by a dealer) to correct this fault here.I would have this checked into if this has not been done to see if the old software is the cause needing new software installed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete