Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I would like to help me get my mount a navigation system on

Customer Question

Hello. I would like to help me get my mount a navigation system on a Honda CR-V 2.2 d in 2005. The original is now mounted deh-m6017zh. I want to replace it with navi system bb714ph all honda original series FHB22015873. I and jacks connection and GPS antenna. I purchased the machine from a company that dismantling cars. Please if you can color scheme of the connector cable jacks (20p) and b connector (12p). will Regards
JA: What year is your CR-V?
Customer: 2005. 2.2 d
JA: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. mechanically perfect fit. the device is removed from the same type of car.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately in some cases the info you are looking for here may need obtained from a dealer.They may or may not charge a small fee for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know before rating my help here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete