Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.

On a honda crv 2006, which bulb is the brake light? starting

Customer Question

on a honda crv 2006, which bulb is the brake light? starting from the top buld when looking at the cluster pulled out
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda-Acura question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you.

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 18 days ago.

Please use the diagram I made to identify the bulbs. I replied to your first question too asking which bulb you replaced?

Please navigate to the rating page and provide a rating. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to pay me.
Thank you,