Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Where is pcm relay on a 2014 honda pilot

Customer Question

Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda-Acura question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you.

The PCM relay #1 is in the under-hood fuse box. The relay #2 for the fuel pump is in the under-dash fuse box. I have attached the locations of both relays.

Thank you please rate or accept my answer and information. Thank you,

~Honda-Man

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can u tell me the part number so I can order one?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=PILOT&catcgry2=2014&catcgry3=5DR+LX+%282WD%29&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=CONTROL+UNIT+%28CABIN%29+%281%29These all are called the same, can u tell me if one of these is it?

Sorry for the delay, let me check.

It's #3 in this diagram. 39794-SDA-004 relay #2 in under-dash fuse box. It's #9 in this diagram. 39794-SDA-902 relay #1 in under-hood fuse box. They are not the same relays.

Thanks again,

~Honda-Man

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 month ago.

Please navigate to the rating page and provide a rating. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to pay me.
Thank you,

~Cliff