Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.

Where is pcm relay on a 2014 honda pilot

Customer Question

Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda-Acura question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you.

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 14 days ago.

The PCM relay #1 is in the under-hood fuse box. The relay #2 for the fuel pump is in the under-dash fuse box. I have attached the locations of both relays.

Thank you please rate or accept my answer and information. Thank you,

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can u tell me the part number so I can order one?
Customer: replied 14 days ago. all are called the same, can u tell me if one of these is it?
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 14 days ago.

Sorry for the delay, let me check.

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 14 days ago.

It's #3 in this diagram. 39794-SDA-004 relay #2 in under-dash fuse box. It's #9 in this diagram. 39794-SDA-902 relay #1 in under-hood fuse box. They are not the same relays.

Thanks again,

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 10 days ago.

Please navigate to the rating page and provide a rating. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to pay me.
Thank you,