justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.

I'm having this same problem with my 2014 Honda CR-V. Jumped

Customer Question

I'm having this same problem with my 2014 Honda CR-V. Jumped the battery and it won't stop honking. I tried the suggestion above and it's still honking
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 21 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. What did you try? I do not see anything

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Locking the doors from the inside,closing doors then unblocking with the key
Expert:  justinsbg replied 21 days ago.

Have you replaced the battery?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No. But I'm about to since the shop checked and shows that it's going bad
Expert:  justinsbg replied 21 days ago.

I would first replace the battery. If the voltage from the battery is not sufficient it will not matter when you unlock/lock the door with the key. The battery needs to be good in order for the security system to work properly. Replace the battery, then make sure all the doors are closed. Use the key to lock/unlock the driver's door key cylinder. This should do it. If you have any more trouble just let me know.

You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there aren't additional charges for posting to this thread after you rate so we can keep chatting. Thanks