Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Radio reception recently became terrible. I'm concerned that

Customer Question

Hi.. Radio reception recently became terrible. I'm concerned that I may have dislodged something in trunk. Reception started to go down hill, but was still reasonably usable, now awful AM/FM/HD. After market radio Alpine. Noise even greater from newly installed dash cam (front and rear). I think if basic reception issue would be resolved. All would be ok.
JA: What exactly is happening to the trunk?
Customer: I put a rake in there weeks ago and wonder if I tapped something that was connected to rear window antenna
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 99 Civic (might be ex - never had letters)
JA: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet - would like to know if there is anything that I could see - finding person to look at this may be difficult
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: shat should be good - thank you
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 27 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Have you checked for a poor connection at the back of your aftermarket radio?
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 22 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris