Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2003 honda accord alarm wont shut off My neg battery

Customer Question

My 2003 honda accord alarm wont shut off My neg battery cable is now disconnected to silence the alarm
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have tried the unlocking the drivers door, but now just have the neg battery terminal pulled off Everything was fine car was parked and when I got in it a red light was blinking in the dash as soon as I put key in to start it my alarm went off
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Okay
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes actually recently my code for my tcs and brake light was on.... my friend disconnected my battery and now my navagation and stereo wont work and am being asked for a code I dont have
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Will the car start, is this the OEM or an aftermarket alarm?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I got my alarm off by using the key in the drivers door. When the battery cable got disconnected it reset my gps navigation system that I do not have a code for that is my problem now.

I do not have access to the codes. Since this post has timed out and its an unrelated concern. You will need to open a new post to get that question addressed.