HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My honda pilo 2003 t i need to unluck my redio, yes, yes but

Customer Question

my honda pilo 2003 t i need to unluck my redio
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes but ask me for a code
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i need to get my code
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  acura mstr replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer My name is***** here to help you with your problem. I can get your code untill 6pm pacific time or if later in the morning. But first I need the serial number from the radio. Here is how to get it . Press and hold the 1 and 6 preset buttons, then turn on the audio unit. The display toggles between two screens. The first screen displays a U and the first four digits of the serial number (for example, U2200). The second screen displays an L and the last four digits of the serial number. post back the serial number and I can get your code.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.