Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Honda cr7 camera dont come on, 2007, nothen, no

Customer Question

honda cr7 camera dont come on
JA: What year is your CR-V?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothen
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In many cases this issue is due to a fault with the camera itself with it needing replaced.I have seen the camera fail on several models in the past before needing replaced for this issue here.What you will need to have done is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.Electrical testing will be needed as well to help in locating and pinpointing this issue here.If you can get the codes read out with a fully compatible scan tool and post the code info here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete