Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.

I have a 2000 honda civic dx and i recently instaled ex

Customer Question

hi i have a 2000 honda civic dx and i recently instaled ex engine with 2 o2 sensors i replaced engine wiring harness and ecm I need to hook up lower sensor to ecm because the chassis harness dose not have a plug for that can you give location of wires on ecm so i can wire it in
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Have a look at the enclosed factory wiring diagrams for the Engine control system which shows both HO2S sensors and see if this will help you run your wires for the missing HO2S.