mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

I have a 2004 honda accord ex 2.4 litre. i want to enhance

Customer Question

i have a 2004 honda accord ex 2.4 litre .
i want to enhance the head light assembly and tail light assembly .
and i was thinking of a glossy black halo ,led type .with that said i need one that has the turn signal built in and functional . as well as easy to install.
anyone have any suggestions please ..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need to get the production date which should be on the driver door/door sill manufacturer sticker

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok thanks
i wanted to get one that is not a pain in the ass to install , i need a functioning turn signal as well .thanks for your help /..thank you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
production date ...07/03....
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Well I am not having much luck finding what you are looking for. I will keep searching but in the meantime open it back up to other experts in case anyone has a source they know about

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i see a bunch on ebay and amazon, however i just want to not get into an install that is hard or a a bad product .
Expert:  mike switzer replied 1 month ago.

to be frank and honest all those headlight assemblies on amazon or ebay are easy to install but are quite poor quality and really not worth the money to buy. i speak from experience not opinion. and as far as led blinkers go you will need to wire in a resistor to have the proper flash speed as the resistance is much lower on leds so the blink faster. if you want a good upgrade just with bulbs i would recommend they sell direct fit replacement led bulbs different colors and brightness levels. are are much better quality.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok . thanks .
mine are kind of fogged over . but thanks for the advice .

there are good products for restoring the lenses that work very well. and after you can go to and purchase protective film covers for them that will really help prevent them from fogging again. and they have them in smoke and tinted colors.

if you have a moment i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating.