HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

2003 Honda crv: went to replace the "STOP" fuse in the under

Customer Question

2003 Honda crv: went to replace the "STOP" fuse in the under the hood box but, it looks like the bayonet clips have sunk into the box so the fuse does not make contact. Can this box be opened and / or repaired? I tried using tweezers to re-position the clip, no luck.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pedro Goncalves replied 1 month ago.

Hi Kelly,

I will be trying to help you the best way I can.

Dissembling the fuse box can be very complicated for some with no experience. Just because by doing so you can cause more damage by accident. I would highly recommend going to a shop and requesting a quote. Anything over 30 minutes would unreasonable. So this way, when you do go to a shop they you'll know what to expect in terms of time they should be charging you and not being overcharged.

I hope I was helpful.

Thank you