sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I wanted to know if there is an immobilizer Brake Code for

Customer Question

I wanted to know if there is an immobilizer Brake Code for my 2002 Honda Odyssey
Vin # 2HKRL18912H538526
Category: Honda
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

Wat you'll want to do is see your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and if their internal security policy allows then they'll be able to give you the code.