HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Joshua, i have been reading your follow ups on the 2004

Customer Question

hi joshua, i have been reading your follow ups on the 2004 accord ex air conditioning ,as i made a list of things to check, you said to reset the mode motor switch, code reset, i have been a shade tree for 45 years an have never taken a vehicle to a shop, i have a lic, in hvac and refrigeration, iam still fighting to send emails, after 4 spinal surgerys and some brain trama, so now i try to help people as a ministry for Father. could you help, my daughters 04 accord ex has been great since last night 09-16, the next morning the fans in the cab will not come on with a/c or heat, the fuses ck out, i have ckd the relays, the comp, is short cycling, well she has to go to work now, i will check the freon and the cycle switch. but as to attain a little more info i do not know where the mode motor sw, is or how to reset the code? god bless for your help !!!
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.