Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Door wont open manually, aaa had to come and open it now

Customer Question

door wont open manually
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: aaa had to come and open it now alarm wont stop and honhda has had it for 2 days and haver no idea whats wrong with it 2007 honda pilot exl
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: thats the only way i open it the fob never worked
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just shimmying it its at honda now 2 days they are stumped
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: once aaa opened it the alarm went off the entire time driving it to honda place
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Its possible the AAA guy damaged the wiring or lock actuator inside the door and its perceiving that unauthorized entry is occurring.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris