Here is some diagnostic info on the cruise being inoperative on your model here if this helps.
Cruise Control Unit Input Test
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations and precautions and procedures before performing repairs or service.
1. Disconnect the 14P connector from the control unit.
2. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
- If the terminals are bent, loose, or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
- If the terminals look OK, go to step 3.
3. With the 14P connector disconnected, make these input tests.
- If test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
- If all the input tests prove OK, the cruise control unit may by faulty. Substitute a know-good cruise control unit and retest. If the system works properly, replace the cruise control unit.
Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Your 5 star rating is appreciated