Super mechanic
Super mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. domestic and imports. Class A collision tech
2947720

My Honda Odyssey 2008 rear door opens then beeps then

Customer Question

My Honda Odyssey 2008 rear door opens then beeps then closes. It will not stay open. The Hydraulics are good. So there's an electrical problem and I'm not sure what
Category: Honda
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nleenf204ll7veb/SLIDING%20DOOR%20DOES%20NOT%20OPEN%20ALL%20THE%20WAY.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.