acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1
8300270

Radio code error on my fit 2007, Yes battery has been

Customer Question

Radio code error on my fit 2007
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yes battery has been changed and i have a code in the glovebox bit it doesnt work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Do you need the serial number?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: 23000201
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer My name is***** here to help you with your problem. If the radio says ERR disconnect the battery untill it says code again when you turn the radio back on (usually about 5 min) then try code 21626. let me know if you have any problems.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.