Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My 1999 Honda accord one disc CD player is not working and

Customer Question

My 1999 Honda accord one disc CD player is not working and giving me a P-EO
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried putting in other CDs and I've tried turning my car off and on
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I flip the CDs over and then back again and sometimes that works but most of the time it does not
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: No
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda-Acura question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you.

It sounds like you have tried all of the recommended steps already. I have attached the code diagnostic procedure for your code from the Honda service manual. Unfortunately the next step is to replace the CD player unit. I have seen repair sites online and used units on ebay for some CD players.

Please navigate to the rating page and provide a rating. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to pay me.
Thank you,

~Cliff

Click HERE for a link to ebay.