virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Wrench appears on dash. 2016 accord sport. 9000 miles, Came

Customer Question

Wrench appears on dash. 2016 accord sport. 9000 miles
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Came on today
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, will take to dealership
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Honda
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 2 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Sorry for the late reply. The wrench symbol only means it's due for the service. It doesn't mean anything is wrong. It won't hurt to drive till you can bring it in for a service. If it was already done then they just forgot to reset the system.Let me know if this helpsThanks
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Do you still need help with this? Was I of help to you? Please let me know.
And if you wouldn't mind rating my help, it doesn't cost you anything else to do so.