Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.

Honda Odyssey 2005 Touring wo Nav 147k miles. My AC only

Customer Question

Honda Odyssey 2005 Touring wo Nav 147k miles.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My AC only works with the temp is set to LO. As soon as I switch it to 59 or higher it blows warm. The fan is fine and will blow cold as long as it is on the lowest setting.
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: Yes the dealer did today
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The condensor is new as well, but the problem existed before the condensor went out a month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. I see you say the dealer checked your AC system pressure, can you tell me what the pressure reading are and also dose the AC compressor kick off when the AC starts blowing warm air. Post back with this information and we can work from there.