Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

My car won't start the key imbolizer is on and all it does

Customer Question

Hi, my car won't start the green key imbolizer is on and all it does when I start it is just click repetitively
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: I have a 2012 Honda Accord
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just started it sounds like the left side of the dash
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Yes I'm hoping to fix it myself it's almost 2 am and I have to pick up my son. I just got off work
Category: Honda
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So the problem sounds like your battery is dead. You may be able to get a jump and at least get on your way for the evening and get a new battery later in the day.Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks
Sonny
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help? Was I helpful? Would you mind rating my help?Thanks
Sonny