justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.

It is not the anti theft problem .i dont have to reset the

Customer Question

it is not the anti theft problem .i dont have to reset the keys . its a 2012 pilot . when i turn key to position l ..the radio works everything turn on but when i switch to position ll radio shut off window dont want to open or close. and when i tried to started it shows the key in the pannel.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 2 months ago.

Yes, this tells me the battery is very weak. It's got enough voltage to operate the radio, but not enough to operate all the electrical systems when the key is turned ON. You need to jump it as I said earlier, or replace the battery

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i tried to jumped it. it not working .it shows the immobilizer key in pannel .

Here's what I would do. remove the battery. Then connect the positive and negative battery cables together with a wire of some sort. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position. Go get a new battery to install, while leaving the cables connected. Once you get back with a new battery turn the ignition switch ON and disconnect the battery cables from one another. Then install the new battery. That should do the trick

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you so much .it was the save my so happy now.

glad it worked out!